(1). What is the difference between public cloud and private cloud? Is salesforce.com is a public cloud or private cloud?
(2).What are different kinds of reports?
(3). What are different kinds of dashboard component?
- Enter metric labels directly on components by clicking the empty text field next to the grand total.
- Metric components placed directly above and below each other in a dashboard column are displayed together as a single component.
(4). What actions can be performed using Workflows?
(5). What are groups in SFDC and what is their use?
- Public groups: Only administrators can create public groups. They can be used by everyone in the organization.
- Personal groups: Each user can create groups for their personal use.
- To set up default sharing access via a sharing rule
- To share your records with other users
- To specify that you want to synchronize contacts owned by others users
- To add multiple users to a Salesforce CRM Content library
- To assign users to specific actions in Salesforce Knowledge
(6). What is Visualforce View State?
- Minimize number of form on a page. Use apex:actionRegion instead of using 2 or more forms.
- Refine your SOQL to only retrieve the data needed by the page.
- All public and private data members present in Standard, Custom and Controller extensions are saved.
- The transient variables are not passed to view state and therefore not stored in View State.
(7). Which objects can be imported by Import Wizard?